Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Family Outing

I am 36 weeks pregnant today.  Somehow, some way, this pregnancy will be over by the end of  next week, so we decided to spend tonight having a family outing before the girls get here.  We rarely go out to eat, but it was super fun.  Though I have vacillated between feeling great being off bedrest and feeling awful moving around or sleeping, there's never been a time Twisted Root and Paciugo haven't made me feel better.


Notice the marker on Sammy's face.  Further evidence of how low our standards
have fallen.  We call that artistic expression instead of lazy parenting.  


Like father, like daughter

Sammy dominating the train table at the mall.

In case you're wondering, this is pretty much the
only shirt I have that still covers my stomach.  It
gets washed a lot.

I don't know how much longer the pregnancy will last or if I will have anymore really feeling great days, but I am trying to focus on enjoying the moment and surviving until the girls arrive.  Sometimes it's easier than others, but I am grateful that we've made it this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment