Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Menu Posting

I'm going to try different formats to see what works.  This week, I'm going to list foods by category.

Breakfast
Homemade protein bars   (I snuck chia seeds in these!)
Almond milk hot chocolate  (I get my gluten free cocoa powder here and also use it in my fat bombs from last week.)
Eggs and chicken sausage
One day at my Nanny's, the kids ate hot dogs for breakfast.  They were stoked!
Pancakes with eggs and bacon

Lunch
Lunch was pretty much dinner leftovers.  I cooked A LOT of chicken and froze it ahead this week to make quick travel meals fast and easy, so we ate on that for a while.  We threw in some ham roll ups and other dinner leftovers for variety, but we downed chicken a bunch of different ways for lunch!

Dinner
This chicken dish
Leftover chicken, threw in snap peas, carrots, and onions and put coconut aminos on top. 
(Coconut aminos are a great soy sauce replacement, and you can find them at Sprouts.)
Pork chops and baked new potatoes
Baked chicken with BBQ sauce and snap peas with carrots 
Leftover pork chops with leftover veggies
Ham roll ups with fruit and veggies

Snacks
Amazing torte here
Larabars
Kindbars
fruit, including raisins, apples, bananas, and strawberries
apples and peanut butter
snap peas and carrots with hummus
protein bars from breakfast

We grocery shop tomorrow, and I think we're just going to knock off whatever is left in the kitchen tonight.  I'm thinking burgers and something involving spinach.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment